Images

Dialogo da semana!



Hello, good afternoon!


Hoje vamos começar nossa serie the flatmates do BBC Learning English, o qual se trata de pequenos diálogos do dia a dia. será postado o áudio e o testo para que, vocês possam estudar. Espero que gostem e bons estudos para todos.

 Episode: Home sweet home
Tim: Hey, welcome back Helen. How was China?
Helen: Fantastic!
Tim: How was laolao?
Helen: She was on great form. I miss her so much already.
Tim: Did you see any of the Games?
Helen: I watched a bit of them on TV.
Tim: Helen! I don't believe you!
Helen: Well there was so much else to see and do. I made some really good friends over there and we were just so busy all the time.
Tim: I hope you haven't forgotten about your friends back here. It's Khalid's birthday next week, remember?
Helen: Have we bought him anything yet?
Tim: No but Alice and I were talking about it and we thought we could take him out somewhere special.
Helen: Sounds great. Where were you thinking of?



I will see you later!!!!








0 comentários: